Saturday, October 17, 2009

MORE BOOKS TO READ

If you haven't read Thomas Friedman" Hot Flat and Crowded, I have little to say to you. And if you haven't read Jeff Sharlett's The Family, you have little to say to me.

What do I mean by this? There is no point in arguing environment, or job creation, or what the future can hold, or how we boost the development of cheap alternative clean energy, if you haven't read Friedman.

And right now, if you haven't read The Family, you can't discuss with me what I find most interesting, nay fascinating, at the present time. If only Thom Friedman, or anyone who writes with his very readable, very understandable style could rewrite Sharlett's book. He needs a very good editor, so it is a bit of a struggle, ( a number of well placed commas would help), but still, so worth reading. Do so, and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment